Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hvað

I went to the Immigration office again today but the lady I need to talk to was not there. I just need her to take the marriage certificate I have and we will be finished with our visa application. Please pray that she will take it. This has been a long process. Almost two years now. We officially applied in January but it started long before that. We have been told for two years now that it was impossible for an American to get a work Visa. God provided us a miracle for sure. Our community meal was short on people but big on food. I made a ridiculously big pot of vegetable soup. It was OK. They liked it so I guess that is all that matters. We are baby sitting tonight for our friend Sabrina. So we have a beautiful one year old Unna asleep in the next room. It is nice to have a baby in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment